Wednesday, February 2, 2011

 Newlywed, Bubble is recruited and is assigned to hunt mountain. After 5-6 months of training without permission, in the middle of winter, the unit starts an application on the mountain, even the next village where he had left his wife Bubble. Omen, commander attaches leave overnight. Happy, Bubble really puts his skis and fly to his wife than desired. The next day, evening in the bedroom held a contest Bubble-riddle:
- If you tell me what are the three things I did when I got home?
- First, you have welcomed my family, someone opines.
- Wrong! First I slept with my wife! The second?
- You have welcomed the family!
- Wrong! I slept a second time with my wife! And the third?
- You slept the third time with your wife!
- No, not really, says bubble. Thirdly ... I ski out standin

No comments:

Post a Comment