Saturday, February 12, 2011

Deer Santa,


I wud like a kool toy space ranjur fer Xmas. I'v ben a gud boy all yeer.


Yer Friend, Billy


=========================


Dear Billy,


Nice spelling. You're on your way to a career in lawncare. How about I send you a book so you can learn to read and spell? I'm giving your older brother the space ranger. At least HE can spell.


Santa

A small boy wrote to Santa Claus, "Send me a brother." Santa wrote back, "Send me your mother."
What does a vampire never order at a restaurant? A stake sandwich.
What is a ghoul's favorite flavor? Lemon-slime.
What type of dog do vampires like the best? A bloodhound.
What is a ghost's favorite mode of transportation? A scareplane.
What is a vampire's favorite mode of transportation? A blood vessel.
What does the papa ghost say to his family while driving? Fasten your sheet belts.
What kind of streets do zombies like the best? Dead ends.
Why do mummies have trouble keeping friends? Because they're so wrapped up in themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment